Departing Hyannis at 11:00 am – 1:30 pm
Dreaming of Spring? It’s not too early to countdown the days until our first Brunch Train of the year. Celebrate Easter with friends and family while savoring a delicious Sunday brunch together! View some of the first signs of spring on the Cape and enjoy a quieter time of year with migrating birds visiting and colorful blooms beginning to appear.
Our executive chef Rich Davis has planned a delectable three-course menu with traditional brunch fare, vegetarian options and a special Easter ham selection. Choose from our variety of class seating options. In the tradition of railroad dining our guests will be seated in tables of four with members of the same party on the side of the table together. We do have a limited number of private tables for an additional charge.
Our holiday trains always sell-out so “HOP TO IT” and reserve your seats aboard the Easter Brunch Train today!
The train departs in all weather. In the event the train is unable to operate you will be notified immediately and given a complete refund or the opportunity to reschedule. Should you need to reschedule your trip that is more than 96 hours in advance, simply call the reservations office and ask for a rescheduling. A modest rebooking fee will apply.
— ADULT MENU —
• Eggs Benedict – English Muffin topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs and finished with a hollandaise sauce
• Chicken Piccata – boneless breast of chicken sautéed, finished in a lemon shallot, white wine and caper butter sauce
• Omelette Homard – sautéed lobster meat, grilled asparagus and cheddar cheese omelette
• Baked Ham – baked ham topped with a fresh pineapple and raisin sauce
• Vegetarian Manicotti – roasted vegetable manicotti with mascarpone cheese served with grilled eggplant and tomato Provencal
Choo Choo Charley’s Crazy Chicken Fingers – served with Boxcar Willy’s Wacky Mac and Cheese, includes one juice box and serving of ice cream per child
Advance reservations are required. Parking fees apply. Three-course meal and 2.5-hour train ride are included with the fare. Also includes gratuity and Massachusetts Meal Tax. Beverages not included
© 2018 Cape Cod Central Railroad. All Rights Reserved.