This classic train excursion brings passengers up close and personal to nature with a behind-the-scenes tour showcasing the natural beauty of Cape Cod.
This ride is done for the season. Check back for future departures!
EXPERIENCE LIVE GLASS BLOWING!
Our roundtrip 3-hour journey includes a one-hour whistle stop along the canal at Pairpoint Glass which is located along the famous, scenic Cape Cod Canal. Passengers may choose to disembark and will have the opportunity to view live glass blowing and/or glass pressing while touring the facility.
- Pairpoint is America’s oldest crystal and glass company founded in 1837.
- Pieces featured in over 30 museums across the U.S.
- Come watch Master Glassblowers make pieces live.
- Tour the manufacturing floor and browse the newly renovated retail showroom
Handicap Accessibility: Due to the historic nature of our equipment, we are unfortunately unable to accommodate wheelchairs on our excursion trains.
Schedule subject to change, please check for availability
SELECT WEEKDAYS MAY TO SEPTEMBER
Departs Hyannis (252 Main Street): 3 hours
Travels through West Barnstable and Sandwich to the Cape Cod Canal. Once in Sagamore, passengers can disembark at Pairpoint Glass for a tour of the oldest functioning glass factory in America. They can see live glass pressing and glass blowing before exploring the showroom.
Please visit this page to view seating options.
Boxed lunches must be purchased at least one day prior to departure and are not available for purchase on board the train. Lunches will all include a sandwich, a bag of Cape Cod potato chips, a chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of water.
1) Turkey Wrap – Includes turkey, lettuce and tomato on a white pita wrap. This is served dry with mini packets of mayo and mustard on the side. – $12.50
2) Ham Wrap – Includes ham, lettuce, and tomato on a white pita wrap. This is served dry with mini packets of mayo and mustard on the side. – $12.50
3) Roast Beef Wrap – Includes roast beef, lettuce and tomato on a white pita wrap. This is served dry with mini packets of mayo and mustard on the side. – $12.50
4) Organic Veggie Wrap – Includes tomato, lettuce, sprouts, creamy Italian, avocado, swiss & provolone cheese. This is served on a white pita wrap. – $12.50
5) Lobster Wrap – Includes 1/4 pound of lobster salad (made with light mayo), lettuce and tomato on a white pita wrap. – $18.50
NO SUBSTITUTIONS are allowed for boxed lunches.
Guests who pre-purchase sandwiches will be given vouchers upon check-in at the depot. They will present that voucher to the snack bar attendant on board the train to pick up their sandwiches.
REMINDER STATEMENT: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food born illnesses.
If a person in your party has a food allergy, please inform us at the time of booking. Additionally, please inform your server prior to enjoying your meal.